The High Tier of the Allied Airforce is the Century Bomber
Good or Bad
- Highly destructive bombs
- Can take on board up to 5 infantry units and paradrop them behind the enemy lines.
- Heavy armor
- Can be upgraded with Advanced Aeronautics which increases its bomb capacity
- Much faster than Kirov Airship
- A squadron of 4 century bombers with Advanced Aeronautics can destroy even the toughest buildings in a single bombing run
- Perfect for dropping Tanya in the middle of an enemy base.
- Expensive ($2000) and Requires Maximum Clearance (Tier 3)
- Limited Ammo,So it will repeatably return in order to Rearm
- Production is limited to the amount of empty slots on an airfield
- MiG fighters, Jet Tengus and rogue Apollo fighters pose a threat
- Not as tough as Kirov
- Paratroopers are dropping down slowly thus they are an easy target for anti-air
- Can't return to base on Command
- Inaccurate on some targets and, as such, many bombs are wasted.